Never underestimate the power of press coverage. Having worked with the media for 13+ years I know that written content for one press sector won’t work for all.
Whether you have an in-house PR team, are a PR agency or even a freelance PR consultant, I can:
- Draft press releases and case studies – news and customer-focused copy that is testament to your market success.
- Produce viewpoints and letters to Editors – issues and opinion-led copy that gets your spokespeople in the spotlight (because it’s not always about what you do that gets you noticed – sometimes it’s what you think).
- If you have an in-house PR team, a freelance copywriter can free them up to focus on media sell-in and coverage generation and evaluation; just think of me as an extra team member without the HR hassle.
- If you are a PR agency looking to bridge a short term staffing gap or to outsource copywriting work, then I can be that temporary team member.
- If you are a freelance PR consultant, then share your workload by enlisting Write with Words as a freelance copywriter.
To find out more about writing for the press, please get in touch.