It’s rude to be anti-social. Social media should take centre stage, but finding time to be both regular and relevant on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook et al is challenging.
Too many businesses sign-up to social media with the right intentions, but maintaining accounts can be akin to a New Year’s resolution to give up chocolate; it’s hard to keep it up after a week.
In a world where social media is often the fastest way to communicate, can you afford to let accounts slip?
- Set-up and maintain online social media accounts for your business.
- Ensure regular updates are posted, keeping you ‘front of mind’ with your followers.
- Ensure that your social media reflects current goings-on in your industry by monitoring key online news portals.
- Keep your social media profile ‘on message’ with your website’s news, views and developments.
- Use social media to promote new blog posts, events and surveys as soon as they are live to encourage social sharing.
To find out more, please get in touch.